This week has been really long, but not horrible. I got up on time, usually, to get to class on time. And all of my classes were kind of fun.
I realized my ancient world history teacher makes fun of me a lot.
I had to get work off Monday because I had so much to do, and luckily my friend Zachary said "I'll do it!" after I had called maybe 10 people. He's such a saint for doing that, for reals.
I didn't have work Tuesday, but I was making cupcakes for our cupcake walk at church. They were REALLY ugly.
The rest of this week's work shifts were just so long. And I had all 5-8 or 5:30-8:30 shifts!
But don't get me wrong, I love my job! And I swear if Cambria and I do dishes ever again, I will just die of happiness. :D Seriously.
Last night I hung out with my friend Kelsy after work! I got off early, but I was eating dinner, and when I was sitting in the booth talking to another friend of mine, she just shows up. "Hey, let's hang out." Needless to say, it was the greatest thing ever. Kelsy not having a phone sucks, but that doesn't change anything! She just goes to places she knows you'll be. It's the greatest. :D!
I didn't go to bed until 4 AM and I only went to bed that late because of my dad coming out and saying "You're going to be grumpy if you don't go to bed." But guess what?
I'M NOT GRUMPY! I'm quite happy actually, seeing as I only got 2 hours of sleep :)
I need to go write a talk. So bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment