7.11.10

Harry Potter.

Can I just say that the fact that I have tickets to HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!
The Bravo picture Ms. Nudd put on this

My clothes are finally in the wash, I had LASAGNA tonight, and that I'm finally fully rested, my day has been AWESOME :)

I think the highlight of this week was buying those Harry Potter tickets, not gonna lie. Another highlight was probably finally having the time to read before school and to get further into the 7th Harry Potter than I have EVER. And I can't stop reading it if I don't have to!

The only thing that I hated this week was that I basically didn't do anything to my hair but throw it into a bun and run to school. I haven't even done my makeup! And because all of my clothes were dirty :/ But now that's changed, so I think I'll live.
AND I MY ROOM IS CLEAN!!!

This is kind of a random post, but I just wanted it all out of my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment