Day one: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Malynne: You are seriously my best friend.
Lexi: I'm sorry I'm so over-emotional all the time and I throw myself pity-parties. But I really am happy for the both of you! (Malynne and you)
Dallan: Thanks for putting up with my projector craziness and being super patient. You're awesome.
Derek V: You need to get the notebook to Kelsy. We're all doing Titanic, so we know that there ARE points in time when you can sit down and write!
Austin: You really need a haircut, kid. But you're still great (:
Mom: You put up with so much for me. Especially with my crazy rehearsal schedule.
Little Apollo: I'm so ready for you to be here! Only 4 more weeks! I just can't wait to hold you!
Zach: Can you PLEASE just come home soon? 4 weeks and 16 days is NOT SOON ENOUGH!! It feel like you've been gone for almost two years-- oh wait. You were :D On top of that you'll be home when I get my wisdom teeth out. So we can have movie marathons!
Katie: Thanks for letting me steal this even though I didn't really ask :D
And Finally:
To the cast and pit and crew of Titanic: You guys rock. Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment