(sorry this is late D:)
Day two: Nine things about yourself.
- I am one of the biggest hopeless romantics you will ever meet. I love it and hate it at the same time.
- I do not know what I would do with out my best friends who make my life more than anything. They just keep me happy all the time.
- One of my favorite times of all is General Conference time. It's so great. Even if the show is right in between it!
- I love reading. Anything that has a good plot line I'm up for it.
- Chick flicks are my kryptonite. I love them. Sit me down with a warm blanket and a chick flick, and I'll be good to go. My current favorites are Dear John, 27 Dresses, and Life as we know it. All good :)
- I love my job. It's so great and so are the people.
- I love spring. It reminds me of Winchester and the prospect of running around and jumping on trampolines and feeling the warm breeze on my skin and through my hair! I jumped on Megan's trampoline yesterday, and it was glorious.
- I have the best family. ever.
- I love being a techie. It's better than being an actor to me. The catwalks are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment