10.4.11

I know, I suck at it.

When you have a show, you don't have much time to blog.
so here are the rest of my days.

Day five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

-I wish I had never opened my mouth about stupid things...
-I wish I never procrastinated doing my packets.
-I wish I had never had self-esteem issues.
-I wish I had never gotten addicted to soda again
-I wish I had never said anything...
-I wish I had never complained about the small things

Day six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Malynne Erbe
Lexi Dickerson
Megan Parr
Derek Sorenson
David Lee

Day seven: Four things that boys do that you hate.

-They don't see what's right in front of them
-They complain about girls being confusing all the time (they're just as bad as we are.)
-Some of them are super dirty.
-They don't know how to match clothes (of course there are some who do, but the majority do not)

Day eight: Three things that boys do that you love.
-They smile when you do something cute
-They smell REALLY good.
-You can hold hands with them :)



Day nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.

:)
:/

 
Day ten: One confession
 I hate not being able to put certain confusing things out of my mind, or not being able to figure them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment