12.4.11

We go on tour in less than 11 hours! I'm really excited, but that means I ONLY have 11 hours to pack, repack, unpack, and repack again...
That's kind of frightening.

My day was nice yesterday.
I dyed Malynne's hair
I dyed my hair
I made scones with Ryan Ditty
which consequenced (is that a word?) into us making potatoes and him making these breaded vegetables which are healthy and delicious!
We totally gorged ourselves with so much food and so did Katie and Becca when they came over.

When I got home I started packing. My mom added straps onto my sweethearts dress so I can wear it to the night cruise (TOMORROW!!!) and not have to pull it up every four seconds. Win.
I don't even think I have half of the stuff i need downstairs on my bed (aka the pre-packing stage area). I should probably get all of my bathroom necessities done so then I can finally pack it all away. haha. I also need to charge my ipod.

I didn't want to mess up my pre-packing stage, so I slept on the couch in my bedroom last night. It was probably the mixture of the painful arm rests and being so excited for tour that caused me to have the weirdest dream in existence. haha.

Jeez, tour is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment