22.4.11

Set me free leave me be

Do you ever feel so close to the end you just might crack? There are so many forks in the road that are starting to appear in my life that I just don't know what to do...
Do I take the one that seems picture perfect, or do I let myself take the risk? Do I let myself breeze by life with out a care in the world, or do I have the life that seems to lead to the most exciting adventures?

I want to be one of the girls who just seems to have such an exciting life, but frankly, I'm terrified of... well, everything. I've never branched out and did something that I haven't checked off my little organized list or made sure my parents were ok with it.
I put on an amazing "I don't care" facade, but really I cannot do anything without weighting every single consequence.

Maybe that's what's so different about the girls who always win the guys. They have the sense of adventure I obviously lack. Maybe if i learn how to have more adventure the boys'll understand I'm just as great as the other girls. Maybe even better

No comments:

Post a Comment