I'm so sick of my job. I want to quit. But I can't because I need the money...
Some of the people there just make me want to quit. I don't like how it's funny for them to make fun of me for a small detail, like dropping something or showing up a minute late. And I get it "It's just a joke, don't take it so seriously" is a line you must say a lot. But when someone hears it fifty THOUSAND times, It gets REALLY aggrivating. I get that you think that because I"m not the prettiest girl at Chick-fil-A and, yeah, I'm awkward all the time, it's okay to treat me like crap. But it's not okay. I'm a person too, and you get offended when I say something back to you.
If some of the people that work there (And i'm not saying everyone, there are just a few people who i'm calling out right now) had ANY ounce of self-worth for themselves, maybe I would LOVE to keep my job. But right now, I'm sick of it.
Stop making fun of me and get over yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment