Waking up on a positive note is always a bonus. I'm excited for this new week. So many things are going to happen and I just have a feeling that even more wonderful things are going to be coming my way. I'm beyond excited.
Zach comes home on Wednesday.
On WEDNESDAY. I'm so happy. I haven't seen my brother in two years, and all of a sudden he'll be back in my life. :) Wonderful.
At work today I have to dress up as my favorite tv or movie character. I really wanted to be either Ferb (pheneas and ferb) or Agnes (Despicable Me), but I couldn't be either because I didn't have purple shorts or green hair to be Ferb or over-all shorts to be Agnes.
So, with my woody doll as my prop, and a new name taped onto my nametag, I'm Andy from toy story! :) It's going to be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment