Is it wrong that I don't like classical music that much?
Should I be different than I am?
Should I try and like everyone I work with?
Is my hair supposed to look like everyone else?
Am I weird?
Do I say too much?
Do I say too little?
Am I overconfident?
I think so :)
I like who I am. Even though I just asked these questions. I'm happy with where I am at this moment in my life. I have wonderful friends. Though some of them, I honestly can wonder if they even mean half of the things they say to me. But the friends that I can just smile and be happy with (and even play some video games with for hours on end) are the ones I cannot get over.
I love my friends so much. I honestly don't know what I would do with out them. And on top of that, they don't care that most of the time I'm childish, and I honestly don't know how to be normal most of the time. All they care about is that I'm their friend and they love my little quirks. :)
And I just love that about them.
On another note, I had a very spectacular day. I really didn't do much. Presented the three paintings I've been working on for three weeks in art, watched the Joseph Smith movie in Seminary.
Megan Parr and I went out to lunch together (NO FOURTH PERIOD, BOOYEAH!) at subway, and all we did was talk. It was so much fun. Megan is my best friend. Period. Sometimes I forget how tall she is after sitting down with her for a while haha.
I played some sims for about an hour (love).
And I went to Malynne's house and watched Modern Family with her. She's so great. :D
Work was... work.
There's this new kid that's going to be working there... blegh..
But so is life..
I'm hoping I'll get this job at the Maceys that's opening up in Lehi. Then I can work with Malynne and Katie Sandmire which will be BEYOND fun :D
"It's a good life. A Perfectly good life. I'd give it two cheers." -Curtains
No comments:
Post a Comment