19.5.11

Today was just a good day.
Even though, really, nothing happened. I went to school. woo.

But something happened inside of me.

Something changed.

I was talking to my best friend, David, and he mentioned how he wouldn't be able to face the next two (but really three) years with out knowing what he's going to be doing (aka mission). He didn't get that I didn't have much planned (really, i do. School. That's a lot). But I realized it at that moment . . .
That I'm excited. I'm excited to try all of these amazing things with my life. Make a difference. I'm ready to be my own person. Not just a "Lehi High School student #126514" You know? I'm so excited to be "Courtney Huffman" whatever that may be? I don't know. And that's why I'm so excited.

It's like I've been preparing for this part of my life since I was born. Getting ready to move out. To be my own person. It's thrilling. It's inviting. It's [spiffy]. It's everything. It's nothing.


It's Perfect...

I cannot be more excited than I am for my life at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment