30.9.11

There's nothing better than family.

Mom, Bonnie, Marci, Zoe, Sam, and Katie are coming up tomorrow for Melissa's baby shower. I can't even contain the excitement anymore, because even though it's only been the better part of a month, I really, really miss them all! There's always this awesome atmosphere that comes when you're with your family, and I can't wait to have that this weekend. Even if it is for only a couple of hours.

When I have my own children, I want them to be happy when they're home. To be excited when we have Family Home Evening. I want them to be good at chores so when they're gone and away, they'll know how to be courteous and clean. But I want them to know how to have fun, to go and play all the time.
I know that's a perfect world, almost. But if it could happen, then I pray that it would. I've seen how much it blessed my friends and their families, and I want my kids to love home too!
Not that I didn't love home, of course. I'm already thinking about Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment