I'm so happy today. I feel like this huge burden has been lifted off of my shoulders this week and I don't even know what it was. Yesterday I actually had time to read "The Uglies" on my kindle for a good couple of hours. And when no one was at the apartment (like my usual mondays/wednesdays/fridays) I turned on my music through the speakers and read on my bed. It felt like I was home again, and it was so nice not to feel like I was constantly struggling.
I've really felt the lord's hand in my life every since I've been here, because everything feels like such a blessing. And on top of that, I don't want to watch tv all the time anymore, I actually want to get good grades and do my homework.
I think I have pretty good grades right now, but I haven't had my first test yet. Stink.
I'm hoping that next semester I'll get into a fencing class. I think I'd enjoy that a lot, because I've wanted to fence since I was 10. Big deal. haha
I'm excited for Mom, Bonnie, Katie, Sam, Marci, and Zoe to come up. I love them so much and it's going to be such a blast playing with them. I hope Melissa is excited to see all of us, and we just found out Becca is going to come down for the baby shower too! It's going to be a big huge party and I'm very excited.
I'm happy, and I'm not stressed... and Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment