20.9.11

A fine life.

Okay. I have the best parents in the whole world. They sent me a package, and I loved every single thing in it!
The top spoils were my curling iron, my TEAM JETPACK NINJA shirt, and the movie "Sons of Provo."
I love mormon movies more than should be allowed... but I would rather watch one of those movies than watch a romantic comedy (and you all know how much i love romantic comedies!)
So mom sends me "Sons of Provo" per request, and it was like christmas! I love, love... love... love Kirby Heyborne haha.
He actually came to our I-Night thing, and did a show for us, and it was wicked sweet. After that I bought his song "Courage" and I just bought "Love me, but don't show me" and "Beautiful inside" from the movie "Sons of Provo."
Gosh, I could watch mormon movies for the rest of my life and be happy...

But I have to go read 100 pages of the Odyssey, so I have to go! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment