18.11.11

Research Papers and Other mishaps.

I'm doing a research paper on Child Beauty Pageants, and I just came across this one story of a girl called JonBenet who was killed the day after Christmas... She was six years old when she died and she was found in her basement.... Did I mention she was a child beauty pageant winner??

I can't help but think "I wonder if the perpetrator found her because she was a beauty pageant girl..." CREEPY STUFF.

I don't know how I feel about it... but all I know is I'm really enjoying this topic. 


In other news, I'm heading home for a week to see my family, and to go see my friends in Lehi's production of "BIG!" 
A little fun fact, is that Danny from Sons of Provo was Big Josh in Hale Center Theater's performance of this show...
I'm lame, I know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment