12.11.11

Trying not to care is getting a little old.

Let's not lie to each other; this week sucked.
It was a no-good, dirty rotten week.
The one thing I was looking forward to was my new pair of orange chucks... and even those didn't ship right. They were the wrong size. So now:
Waiting till I go home next week to ship them back (7 days) + Them shipping back to Tennessee (7 Days) + Time it takes to receive the right size shoes (7-10) days = about 3 weeks of waiting.
Such a pain in the butt.
Also, when asking if a guy wanted to hang out, he replied "well... i kind of just wanted to stay home tonight..."
...ouch.

Seriously, I'm was doing really well not being in a bad mood all week; and then Derek calls me and wants to hang out. So we meet him and he decides he should probably eat (which is smart, seeing as it was 1 and he hadn't eaten yet...) so he would just come back to our apartment after. About two hours pass and I finally text him, assuming he's not going coming anymore. He had totally forgotten, and it was almost his stake conference. So he would come over afterward; I told him it was fine and he didn't have to. He insisted.
It's now 8:30, no sign of Derek.

Not going to lie, it pretty much sucks always having this rebound in my face. Aka: my friends.

I really just want to be in Utah and see my family and Malynne...
The countdown begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment