14.1.12

I love my life.

I'm real dizzy from driving for 6 hours.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. It took 6 hours to get from Rexburg to Utah, instead of the regular 4:30.
Probably because we had to drop off our friend in Tooele before we could get home, and that was about an hour out of our way (if you add up both ways to and from tooele).
{I'm so dizzy, I can hardly look at the screen right now...}
But you know what, it's totally worth it to be home even for two days.
The reasons are:
1. Malynne just had surgery, and so I can visit her and make sure she's doing well.
2. I forgot so much stuff here {the most important being my camera charger, my white feather earring, my stapler and stuff like that, and my DS dang it!}
3. I had a lot of homesickness even though I was only in Rexburg for two weeks. Maybe it was because I felt like I didn't get to say goodbye to anybody??
4. I miss the mountains. {hah, Next to Normal reference.} {And also, I really did miss them.}
5. I can get sneakers so I can start running. :)

When we were waiting in Tooele for Tasha's brother (i think it was her brother??), I went and threw away some stuff, and the song "Countdown" I had put on this blog before came on. And I couldn't help but dance really funny. And so when I looked back at the car, I couldn't tell if the guys were giving me weird looks because I dropped the bag, or if it was because of the way I was dancing. Haha. :)

I'm already so happy to be home, and really the ride wasn't so bad. We listened through 3 or 4 musicals, and we listened to some country music {which I actually like now. The good kind that doesn't talk about sad stuff like rape. I really like Blake Shelton, Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flats, Brad Paisley, etc.} so it felt like it went by pretty fast!

Hopefully it won't take that long getting back to Rexburg. I know it'll take longer than usual because we have to pick up Tasha in Tooele, but maybe we'll get going fast after we pick her up.

So yeah, long post. Sorry.

p.s. I painted my nails black. I love it.
p.p.s. imayormaynotwantthisguytolikemebutidon'tthinkheeverwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment