I found my iPod, Vitamin-C today. Originally, the spin wheel wouldn't work {and it was SO frustrating}, so I basically gave up, got an iPod touch, and that was the end of that story. Well today, I found it, and was pretty bummed. I was thinking about how much I loved the music that was on this iPod {including the videos for Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog}, and so I thought "There has to be a way to fix my iPod."
And, after some youtube-ing, and watching it a few times because the fix seemed so easy, I tried it after my iPod was completely charged. AND IT WORKED. Ladies and Gentlemen; I bring you the RESURRECTED VITAMIN-C!!!
Also, I got my own pair of running shoes! I feel really good about them {besides the fact that they were 70 bucks}, and i have such a motivation to run.
And now that I actually have my own pair of shoes, and I live across the street from the I-center, I'll probably go more often. I'll also just use my iPod nano to run now, because I think it'll be easier to run with that small thing in my hand than the other one.
I'm really so excited to get back to Rexburg and run on that track. I used to be so worried that people who were more fit would judge me for being so unfit. But honestly, because we're all here doing the same thing {in our own ways} and all wanting to better ourselves in the long run, so people really don't judge. It's also really fun to watch all the people playing various sports like Soccer and Basketball. I feel so great having actual running shoes that are mine to own. I know I'll be stressin' about money because of it, but I know in the long run it'll benefit me beyond comprehension. So, SO much.
Also, Mitch Giles and I are going to go running together next time I'm back in Lehi, so I've got to make sure I can at least run a lap or two by then. Haha :)
Guys, the truth is, I'm so happy right now. Derek and I went and visited Megan and brought her Hibachi House. She honestly wasn't expecting to see me, so we all basically freaked out; haha. Afterward we went to the mall, and Sarah Robinson and I forced Derek to buy to REALLY attractive sweaters. We also talked about how Derek doesn't realize he's super attractive and can pull anything off.
So, you know, job well done. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment