Man, does this suck!
So you know how I fixed my iPod nano, and everything was happy and great, because I had some old music and I had two iPods to do whatever with? Well, I was trying to use my iPod touch {Mind you, this was probably 10 minutes after I fixed my Nano} and listen to some music, but lo and behold, it wouldn't play music. And I was completely frustrated!
So, even though I knew I'd be losing so much music by doing it, I restored my iPod. Now it won't do Anything. It configures everything, but when I try to open the keyboard it'll freeze then restart itself, and then even though I put music on it, it won't even open the music tab. It just goes to a white screen then cancels the action.
Guys, I'm absolutely bummed right now; and honestly, I was hoping my iPod would last longer than this. I've had it for probably two years, but this. just. sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment