I have a pretty messy roommate...
I mean, there was crap all over the counter after one day. And she had been the only one at the apartment the day before we came. On top of that, we already had to take the trash out and it has been three days.
...So, you know. Gross.
Other than that, I love my apartment. I haven't been feeling good for the past couple of days. I think I just need to sleep it out.
I love all of my classes! The only downside is that I have about 3 or 4 hours between my two classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and today I sat in the Taylor building the whole time. Maybe it won't too bad after I have homework to do.
Who knows!
I've read like, 100 pages of Ender's Game today. It's nothing like I remember it; but it's such a good book. Orson Scott Card doesn't sugar-coat anything, though. So it can be pretty rough in some parts. But so is life, right?
I'm very excited for all of my classes {even American Foundations!}
No comments:
Post a Comment