I think many times, it takes a whole lot of "mehh" to make me realize how good my life is.
Seriously, though. I'm so blessed to be up here in Rexburg, to have the temple not even a mile away, to have the best roommates; and especially to have my best friend up here. I think that last one is the one that I'm the blessed the most to have.
Seriously, with out Derek, I wouldn't get out of my apartment aside from classes. I wouldn't even have any friends (other than Stephanie).
Last night was super fun. We made donuts with cinnamon-sugar on them and played a few card games, and watched "Mr. Bean." It was just so fun to goof around with Derek and Stephanie, haha.
I'm excited for this next week to happen, too! Elder L. Tom Perry is coming to speak at our devotional on Tuesday (SO EXCITED), and I've made plans to go to the temple every Thursday after my American Foundations class. {I mean, I'm litteraly right there by the temple on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so why not??} And I'm meeting with my personal trainer, Mark, again on Tuesday to get everything worked out.
I think we're going to start working out the week after next, and it's going to be great. I've had such a big motivation this semester to get in shape, and for the chance to have a personal trainer for 12 weeks is AWESOME. And it's free!
Guys, BYU-Idaho is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment