Praying is the best thing.
And so is listening to spiritual music.
Especially [this song] . Seriously... it's so wonderful and it made me cry the last time I heard it.
Elder L. Tom Perry spoke at Devotional today, and let me say, WONDERFUL.
Also, I love doing homework sometimes {yeah I don't know why I just wrote that either.} Seriously, I love my Ed classes, and I love my Orson Scott Card class!
I think I've said Orson Scott Card 99.9% more than I said it before this semester. {I've probably only said it 12 times before this semester, so that makes sense}
Another thing I do at least 99.9% more than before this semester is listening to Country Music voluntarily.
I seriously love it guys, so yeah.
One thing I hate doing since the summer: Texting. Texting ruins the way relationships should be made {by, I don't know, human interaction?!} Okay, that may be a little bit of an overstatement... I bet a lot of you like making relationships through texting, and I apologize. But ever since the end of my Senior year, I've realized how precious it is to have face-to-face interactions with people! It's definitely important!
Song of the week: "Faster" by Matt Nathanson.
I love Matt Nathanson.
I think the song of last week was "One that Got Away." by Katy Perry. I definitely had a weird week last week.
This is such a weird post today, but it's been a very weird couple of weeks. haha.
Elder L. Tom Perry spoke at Devotional today, and let me say, WONDERFUL.
Also, I love doing homework sometimes {yeah I don't know why I just wrote that either.} Seriously, I love my Ed classes, and I love my Orson Scott Card class!
I think I've said Orson Scott Card 99.9% more than I said it before this semester. {I've probably only said it 12 times before this semester, so that makes sense}
Another thing I do at least 99.9% more than before this semester is listening to Country Music voluntarily.
I seriously love it guys, so yeah.
One thing I hate doing since the summer: Texting. Texting ruins the way relationships should be made {by, I don't know, human interaction?!} Okay, that may be a little bit of an overstatement... I bet a lot of you like making relationships through texting, and I apologize. But ever since the end of my Senior year, I've realized how precious it is to have face-to-face interactions with people! It's definitely important!
Song of the week: "Faster" by Matt Nathanson.
I love Matt Nathanson.
I think the song of last week was "One that Got Away." by Katy Perry. I definitely had a weird week last week.
This is such a weird post today, but it's been a very weird couple of weeks. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment