I'm "running" a 5k today. But it's not your regular 5k.
For one, it's on the track at the BYU-I Center so we're just going around the track over and over again. (3.1 miles is roughly 17 laps)
Second, I'm going to be tied to another person.
When I first heard of this 5k from my Steph, I thought "Heck no, I'd never do that." Then, my mind thought of how awesome it would be to run the 5k and pull off an awesome Shawn-and-Gus moment. Then, I automatically put it in the box of my mind labeled "not doing it."
And now, I'm running it tied to my friend, Tanner.
Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?!
It all started yesterday when Tanner and Jeff came over to play games. Jeff got there first, so we played some Wii Sports, and we all decided we should go bowling. In real life. Like normal people.
So when Tanner got there, we left! It was really busy at the bowling alley so we had to wait about 20 minutes for a lane to be open, and Steph and Jeff decided they would be partners for the race and they kept trying to convince Tanner and me that we should do it too.
So they brought out the big guns. Steph is officially making my bed for two weeks, and she's making tanner cookies!
...I can't believe I'm doing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment