12.2.12

Sick ):

I've been sick all week, and it stinks.
I should have probably stayed in this weekend and taken it easy, but of course I didn't... and now I'm feeling super horrible ):  I got to talk to Brittany today, which was nice. We talked about totally random things, but that's okay. Now I'm just getting up the energy to put on my church clothes and go to Relief Society.
I know, I should have probably gone to all 3 hours, but I feel so bad.
...and I may or may not have had a minor freak out that I have so much homework to be done (which is considerably lighter now, since I did some earlier today!)

I'm also sick of how NASTY our apartment is.
Shaylin doesn't know how to put her crap away, and the counters are soiled with old food. I did a load of dishes today, and it's still not done. We ran out of dishwasher soap, and so we haven't been able to do any dishes, seeing as they're freaking stacked to the ceiling.
Disgusting. I don't know why people won't just clean their own freaking crap up when they spill. I do, and nobody else does. I'm not their freaking mother.

Did I mention it smelled like butt all weekend?
Blegh.

...I hate cleaning after people.

No comments:

Post a Comment