Seriously though. I am totally hurting right now. I can't even lift my arm over my head or raise it at all with out it hurting beyond words.
...I just scratched my head, and it felt like my muscle just ripped.
GAHHH.
I don't know if I did something to it when I was working out, and it's just sore; or if I seriously injured it.
I know, I know. The worst soreness is when you're not used to doing something, and it takes a few days to heal, but this is kind of rediculous.
If it still hurts on Monday, I'm probably going to have it checked out; that's for sure.
Anyway, I'm reading the Hunger Games again. I started yesterday at around 12 and I'm almost done with it. Of course, nothing will probably ever beat my record for reading this book for the first time in 5 hours. But it's still so easy for me to get lost in the story of this book!
I love reading, especially when I don't have to worry about homework!
No comments:
Post a Comment