15.5.12

My Name is Courtney, and I have neglected my Journal.

Guys.
So much has happened in the past week, and I just can't get over it.

I LOVE my job.
I got this little gem:
 {And I just learned today that I get to use it all summer, and my mom will just keep the pilot! Woo!}
2000 Honda C-RV, Blue. {Katie and Keith, you guys rock.}
I finally saw The Avengers {finally. It's already been out for like, 2 weeks! I'm a slacker, I know}
I took my mom out to dinner tonight, and it was delicious.
Did I mention that I love my job?
New clothes.
Tinkerbell lanyard for the keys, WHA-WHAT?!
I finally had a place to put my "Drama" vinyl sticker that I bought from Katie! {Hint: it's on my car.}
And I decided my car's name is The Blueberry.
And yes, I am going to try to get it's license plate to say that. Seriously. I am.
If I can't get "blubrry" I'm going to get "Vldemrt" (muahahahah!)
{Seriously, guys. I think I'm so awesome.}
Tonight after the Avengers, Jeni Bodine and I talked for an hour in my car. It was absolutely wonderful.
{"Oh, I thought I just got arrested." hahahahaha}

I'm SO HAPPY!

I do feel bad that I haven't written in my journal other than once since Rexburg. Maybe I'll do that before I fall asleep tonight.
Obviously, I'm being an insomniac right now. It's pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment