20.5.12

That awkward moment when you go to your friend's farewell, and the only person you know is the Missionary.

But still, driving to Spanish Fork to go to Tanner's farewell was so worth it!
Eugene, Oregon is getting one great kid, and an even better person to serve the Lord.

I love Sundays and the blessings that I receive every single day. I have never felt so blessed in my life to be home, with a job, having a car, and making great relationships with my new coworkers.

Last week I went to Provo and saw David, Went to IHOP with my friends from work, Hung out with Megan and the gang until 3 am late on Friday, and yesterday my new friend Jessica and I went to get ice cream after work. It has been such a great week, and next week; it's just going to get better! Nicholle is coming on Friday and staying until Monday, and we're going to party like it's 1999 AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment