23.7.12

A post about K-Pop

Listen, K-pop has better music than anything on the radio right now. 
My roommate, Lauren, showed me this my first semester in college, and we would listen to them ALL DAY. I absolutely obsessed over Super Junior with her.
My next semester, I didn't as much because there was nobody around me who really liked it. So I listened to it, just not as much.

Then, about a month ago, Hannah was like "oh man, k-pop i'm in love" and I was like "YES." 
So I've gotten back into it again. 
So here are some videos of my favorite group, SUJU. My favorite is BONAMANA.

{This one is in Chinese. It's actually Super Junior-M, which is a smaller group that sings in Chinese. I just like this one better in Chinese than in Korean}


And Hannah introduced me to this group, SHINee.
I like them a lot, but not as much as SUJU. 
These are my two favorites from them.

So, I mean. If you want to listen to great music and watch fantastic dancing, then you should watch these guys, and other K-pop. It's such a different style than what I was used to, and I like it so much more!

I just remembered one day when Hannah and I sat on my bed for like, 2 hours, and watched these "top 10 k-pop" videos to look for new artists, and to see if ours were on it. And every time we'd find one we hated, and they'd keep showing up, we were like "Why?! they're not even good!"

4 comments:

  1. I love that you put SHINee on here since I introduced you to their sexy awesomeness. :) Also, we need to have another K-Pop playdate again. The end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ma'am! We really do have to have another; the last one was so fun!

      Delete
  2. ALSO, SEXY, FREE & AND SINGLE ISN'T ON HERE. WTF. THAT IS TOTES THEIR BEST SONG. PFFT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my favorite, though! And I already added enough haha.

      Delete