I"m going to geek out about Romantic Comedies.
There are 2 romantic comedies that Kate Hudson stars in: Something Borrowed and Bride Wars.
And in those two movies, she ends up with two people. Marcus (Something Borrowed) and Daniel (Bride Wars).
I've seen Something Borrowed like six times in the past 2 weeks because I like it so much, and I was watching Bride Wars, and I just realized that the guy who plays Marcus is the same guy as Daniel!
I mean, if you see a picture of both movies, you'll realize why it took me so long. haha
![]() |
| {Bride Wars in 2009} |
![]() |
| {Something Borrowed 2011} |
You can't really tell, but he looks SO DIFFERENT. And in Something Borrowed, he is such a scumbag.
Now that I realized it, it's so obvious to me!
Anyway, enough of me being weird about stuff like that.


No comments:
Post a Comment