It was a lot of reading, and I have to read "The Outsiders" before Monday, memorize a monologue (my professor's awesome and is letting me do one from 27 Dresses), and other things I can't think of. The best part though is that I'm ahead in my math homework (which isn't that hard since it's only the third day). So I don't have to rush on the day before that class to get my homework done!
We finally got the stools for my apartment, and I finally have a chair in my room for my desk! Yay! Except, since the chairs are bright red, they totally clash with my cute blue and yellow room. haha. But that's okay!
Also, on a random side note, I'm watching 27 Dresses right now, and i'm in bliss. Absolute bliss. This is my favorite movie. I'm serious. Nothing gets better to me than this movie.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment