11.9.12

GAHHHHHHHJFAI;EJFJI;NVVIEKLJFA;M,D.AVIEJNKLn

I think that's how I'm feeling currently.

Where do I start?
Okay,
I moved here to the good old 'burg, extremely nervous and excited. The night before I left, I was bawling, and I almost hyperventilated. Seriously, I don't know what was wrong with me, but I physically could not get myself to be okay. I was nervous, and I thought it was so weird that my life was going to be so different the moment I got in my car and left. My dad gave me the usual back to school blessing, and I could feel the Lord's arms around me as my dad was blessing me, which put me into bigger fits of tears. Then, my dad and my brothers all hugged me and it made me feel a lot better. I was seriously such a mess, and I was sad because my mom was at some primary meeting, and I was sad. But when I was laying in bed, my mom called me up, and it made me feel so much better!
The drive up to Rexburg didn't feel as long as it was. By 7 o'clock, I had almost passed Pocatello, and then it was only about an hour past that to Idaho Falls. I got a little tired right after I passed Pocatello, but then once I started seeing signs for Idaho Falls, I was completely stoked again. And when I got onto the highway towards Rexburg, I was even more pumped.
Check-ins to my apartment were ghastly, and so was moving my stuff in, but this really nice father of a girl from the same floor helped me move the rest of my stuff in, and Aubrey showed up right near the end and helped us with the last part.
Stephanie, Lacey, Ariel, and Jade all showed up around the same time on Friday, so we helped them unpack. And it was just a fun time all around. I really like these guys, and I have lots of fun with them. It's weird how many people have been around here for the past 5 days, and it's felt like it's been 2 months already, not one week.
My Monday classes I decided I was going to call them my cake classes of the semester. Because, honestly, they're nothing compared to my Tuesday-Thursday classes. Those classes are going to suck the life out of me, but I don't mind, because I think I'm going to enjoy the classes.

So yeah. There's a really long, boring update about my life.
:)
enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment