I haven't done much but gone crazy with homework in the past couple of weeks.
But one cool thing; I'm in temple prep!
Guys, I can receive my endowments in the next six months, and I'm in a temple prep class. I'm so excited to prepare for such a miraculous blessing, and I cannot wait. I'm starting my papers soon (as soon as the bishop gives me access to my papers), and then I'll send them in in less than two months!
I have felt so blessed in the past couple of days, and I'm so happy to be at BYU-I. I know that going home next semester is going to be hard, but it's going to be worth it. It's weird, though, because I've never worked at the USDC during the winter. So it's going to be interesting how different it will feel.
I saw the Iron Man trailer today, and then I was like "Yes! I'm totally going to the Midnight showing!" and then I looked at the date that it opens, and if everything works out correctly, I'm going to be on my mission. haha. So funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment