19.10.12

Dates.

I went on a date last night.
It was so much fun! He picked me up at around five, and then we drove to the Straw Maze. And we went through like five times. One of the times, we split up and we only ran into each other at the halfway mark. And at the end, if I hadn't made the same wrong turn 4 times, I would have definitely beaten him. Another time, we had split up about halfway, and I was close to the end of the maze, and I hit a dead end, and I started running because I was so close, and Joseph was running at the same time, and he scared me so bad! It was so funny. He didn't even mean to, but he did and it was hilarious. haha.
Afterward we went to Wingers, and talked. He's a great guy.

But here's the funniest part...
Right before Joseph came and got me, my FHE brother called me, and he asked me out on a date.
bahahahahahahaha.
Literally, I was saying bye to Chris when Joseph came and got me.
But Chris had just barely called Ariel to ask her, but she couldn't go. So I don't think it's like a serious date, I think he's just going for fun. But it's super funny, right?

I feel so weird, going on 2 dates in one week; let alone one month. Or ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment