Happiness is not measured by how much money you have, or how much you can do with the things you have: but by what you can do for and with the people you love.
I am so happy today! Today was not turning out good, so I was kind of moping about for a while, and I skipped my first class. But I actually got a lot done after that. I was able to get information on how to differ my student loans until after my mission, I finally sent my phone back to verizon (they sent me a replacement phone, because my phone echoed), I got my check deposited so I can pay my apartment complex on Friday, and I [did other things. I can't remember!] And then I skipped my second class. And then I went to math, and straight to work. But someone covered my shift, and I was able to do homework! And I put my one week notice in at work!
I know, I know. It feels like I just got the job {did I even post about it in the blog? I don't think I did}, but It's actually been a month. And honestly, now that I know I don't have to pay for my apartment complex next semester, and I don't have to pay for my own groceries next semester, I don't need the job. That was the only reason I had the job. And honestly, I feel physically sick when I think about going to work, and that's not good. My grades are suffering because of having that job. I may be tight on money until I get home at the end of the semester, but that's okay. I'll make do with what i have, because in the Eternal Perspective, I would rather be happy and be with the people I love, than be miserable at a job that I hate.
Next semester I'm going home, and I'm working at the USDC {hopefully!}. and It will be awesome! I cannot wait :)
Yesterday, my FHE group went to the Straw Maze in Rexburg. Let me just tell you; dark corn mazes are one thing, but dark STRAW MAZES... so awesome. About 6,000 times scarier, but SO much fun. It's funny, because my friend and I wanted to go, and he wanted to go on Friday {You know, the time when it's haunted}. And I was kind of like "Well, I'm not a big fan of haunted, but I'll try it." and I'm really glad that we're not going when it's haunted, because I was creeped out enough! My FHE brothers {and Stephanie} all scared me a few times, so I was more scared than anything. I'm just not a fan of haunted. bahaha.
I just can't picture how much MORE scared I would be if there were people constantly jumping out at me, with creepy costumes on. Blegh. *shudder*
Guys. I love you.
Watch this video.
No comments:
Post a Comment