15.10.12

I still haven't gotten a letter from Derek.
It's really hard, not having being able to talk to him. I miss him a lot, especially since last week was not the best week I've ever had.
I sent him a letter the 2nd week of school, and it's going on a month since then. I really hope it comes soon.

Anyway. I love it here in Rexburg. I love my ward. I love my FHE group. I went with my friend Joseph to Homestead manner yesterday after church. It's a nursing home, and we talked to the cutest little ladies ever. It made me miss the USDC a lot. But there was one significant difference from Homestead and the USDC (besides the whole not getting punched or the fact that they're not mentally handicapped): the workers there actually looked happy to be there. And I'm not saying that everyone hated the job there, but the atmosphere was just. . . different.
I'm just so happy today. I've got my Jonas Brothers on, I'm writing on my blog, I only have 2 classes and then work afterward. Good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment