So I have this playlist that I made a while ago. It's called [insert witty playlist title], and I just added random songs from other playlists that I knew I'd want to listen to before I left on my mission...
And beside the fact that its not just Kpop central, I'm shocked at what I put on; because it's all phenomenal stuff that I had been planning on listening to before I leave.
shrek the musical
justin bieber
jonas brothers
kimbra
the fab katy perry
weepies
etc.
happiness.
And right now, I'm taking off all the things on my walls. Some of it is stuff that I've had since like, the first day I moved to Utah, other stuff has been acquired throughout my high school/college years (aka the ginormous set pieces from every show I've helped out with except Noises Off!).
Even though I have so much further to go until I'm completely packed and ready to go to the MTC on Wednesday (WUT.) I can't believe what is happening. It's not like I'm leaving for college and I'll be back in a few months. I'm leaving for a year and a half, and all my stuff is getting put in boxes and shipped I get to say "peace out" for now!
It's finally hitting me now, can you tell?
Wow, all the feels.
Every song I listen to is precious because I won't hear this stuff for a long time.
Every conversation I have is precious.
Every hug, every joke.
Every Text...
So crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment