I just had the best day of my life.
I watched General Conference, then had family pictures, and then I saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Hale Center Theatre in West Valley.
That was seriously the best play I've seen in a LONG time. It may have been the best I've ever seen! The cast blended so well, and you could tell that they were having fun. It was wonderful.
They also added SO many modern culture jokes, and it was so funny!
One of the best parts was when Baron and Baroness were singing their song, and the Baroness goes to put her leg up onto the bed, and she was like "ahhh!" and the Baron said "ooh, did you pull a hammy? Walk it off, walk it off!"
It was so funny.
Is it lame that I cried when it ended?
Yeah, I'm a big baby.
But it was also my favorite movie when I was a little kid!
I also got pictures with my favorite actors. Because I was so happy.
and it was awesome.
Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment