28.11.13

My mother and I were talking about how I'm going back to school next semester, and I took a minute to think and then asked her "Are you sad or mad that I'm not moving back home for the summer?"
I always worry that my life choices will affect those around me in a negative way- and only because they'll read into it wrong (I don't even know guys, I have problems).
My mom replied "NO, of course not. In fact, I was kind of expecting it." and then we talked about it a little, and I told her how I feel that i need to just be an adult again, and she was telling me that she and my dad both noticed that I had taken a step back from where I was before I went on my mission. She said that I was mature when I decided to go on a mission, and now I've definitely regressed from that.

I completely agree.

Ever since I've been home I've noticed a slight alteration in how I am. I get offended at things I never did before, I don't feel that I'm prepared for anything, and I get caught up in things I don't need to be. I also feel like I've stepped back in my love of this Gospel, and I don't rely on the Lord as much...

I am amazed and I can't even believe that I'm going to school again. I'm ready to feel responsible for my decisions again.

And on top of that i just learned that with my student loans, I'm able to quit December 20th rather than January 1st, and so I can go to Stephanie Peeple's graduation and not have to worry about working anymore.. I'm so ready to go back to school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment