2.12.13

Its four AM... and I'm still awake. I haven't been awake this late since before I moved apartments at my job. I just can't even handle it right now! I was knitting a hat, but then I realized that I really need to do my homework so I don't fail out of both of my classes.

May I rant, please? At the beginning of the semester I missed ONE assignment (A JOURNAL ENTRY) and it dropped my grade down to a C- and because I've been really busy I haven't been able to keep up with homework and now my grades an F and my teacher can't even give me slack...
But I think its ridiculous that my grade dropped from an A to a C- all because of one assignment. Bull. Crap.

Anyway.

I'm tired.

Hey I applied for this job in Rexburg, keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I'll get it. I really want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment