26.12.13

Christmas Miracles and a wrap-up of 2013.

It has been a wonderful Christmas. In fact, it is probably the best Christmas I've ever had. But that seems to be the case every year. Here are a few pictures.

 
I just like this one of my dad. 

So obviously, I got a new camera. I can't remember if I had mentioned that I was getting one for Christmas. But I am SO in love with it. 

And then one of the best parts of yesterday was that I got to talk to Elder Derek Sorenson!  It was so fun to spend time with the Sorensons as well. Only a handful of transfers left before he comes home. Weird. :)


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas full of love, family and friends, and the spirit of Christ this year. I know that whatever trials have struck us this year were for our good. 

I have been through the hardest year of my life- from working at a demanding job, failing all of my classes in a semester, leaving and returning from a mission, and all of the different other challenges I have faced this year. But I know that this year has made me a better, stronger person. Most of all I have learned to love myself-something that has been hard for me to do my entire life. I rely on the Lord more, and I love Him more than anything on this earth, and through that I have learned to love myself.
Thank you for being patient with me and I hope all of you have a phenomenal year this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment