Pro: I will be going back to school to study and get good grades!
Con: I am automatically afraid that because of my workload, I'll lose faith in myself and just give up.
Pro: I'm living on my own again!
Con: I won't be near my family, so I'll for sure be jealous of all the things they do together.
Pro: I will be financially stable, and if I find a job, I can stay up there through the summer.
Con: I have to find a job. Preferably something that I only have to work 12 hours a week at.
Pro: I have no classes on Thursday! (Temple Day!)
Con: Let's see how much homework I actually do...
Pro: I'll have to keep my room clean, since I'm sharing a room again.
Con: I'll have to keep my room clean, since I'm sharing a room again.
Pro: I'M GOING TO FREAKING REXBURG!!!
Con: I have to pack.
Pro: School is cool.
Pro: Stephanie will be my roommate!
Pro: I live right off campus.
Pro: I'll be that much closer to getting my degree! Which means, one more step closer to fulfilling my dreams of being a teacher and going to Korea.
No comments:
Post a Comment