I have these dreams,
Vivid ones.
The kind that wakes me up
and burns in my mind
from the moment it starts
until the moment I dream again.
Sometimes,
they're lives I hope to live,
or something I wish could happen.
Dreams like these are
the ones about love,
friendship,
standing up for myself.
Other times,
they're fantasy.
Large beasts,
Princes & bandits,
Pirates,
Wizards.
The hero.
I cling onto these dreams,
and when I wake,
that empty feeling swallows up
my heart and I'm left with just
Dreams...
The kind that wakes me up
and burns in my mind
from the moment it starts
until the moment I dream again.
Sometimes,
they're lives I hope to live,
or something I wish could happen.
Dreams like these are
the ones about love,
friendship,
standing up for myself.
Other times,
they're fantasy.
Large beasts,
Princes & bandits,
Pirates,
Wizards.
The hero.
I cling onto these dreams,
and when I wake,
that empty feeling swallows up
my heart and I'm left with just
Dreams...
No comments:
Post a Comment