I haven't been feeling good this week, and I really just felt worse as I went to church and sat there.
Well, I don't know if many people realize this, but I'm actually quite shy... I hate talking to new people and its becoming worse now that I'm here in Rexburg.
It doesn't help that many people forget my name after the first time I meet them. and then an hour later they still don't remember.
So yeah... :/
Back to my story. I get there and I feel so overwhelmed, not knowing many people and not knowing what to say to anybody. It's super hard for me to do this. Seriously. And i know it's a stupid reason, but its making my anxiety worse and worse. I don't know... college is hard. wahh wahh wahh
Also, one of my roommates is super "jokingly" rude and it pisses me off. Whatevs.
No comments:
Post a Comment