3.1.12

One of those days.

You know those days where you have lunch with some of your best friends, play cards with them later in the night and another one of your best friends gets to come; and after the others leave, he stays and talks to you until late at night. Those days where after not seeing your best friend for three weeks, you get a call from him and he brings you to tears of joy and laughter?


Yeah, I just had one of those days.
... and that's one of the reasons I'm terrified to go back to Rexburg.


I feel loved in Lehi; I have friends in Lehi. I DO STUFF in Lehi.
And yet, why do I love Rexburg so much??
I'm blessed to be where I am and see the people I see every day. Not just in Rexburg, but here in Lehi as well. The Lord has provided me so many tender mercies, and I guess I didn't realize them until right now.
I'm ready to go back, because I know Rexburg is where I'm supposed to be. I feel like a better person, and I want to strengthen people.

I think it's just because its late and I've had such a good day (and break, frankly. My life was full of Malynne these past two weeks; and it was brilliant) that I'm afraid if I go back to Rexburg I won't have another good day like this.



Blah blah blah, I'm going off again. Sorry.

Long story short: I can't wait for my blessings and adventures to unfold. I've just got to be willing to let good things happen to me.
{I feel like long story short at the end of my long posts will become a regular thing. nbd.}

No comments:

Post a Comment