3.1.12

A post about Malynne.



This is Malynne. 
I don't think she realizes the magnitude of how much I love her. She has done nothing but bless me every day since I've met her.

...I would not have survived without her. 

She keeps my anxiety at bay, she can make me smile on the bad days where I'm ready to throw in the towel, and she makes me want to get up everyday and do something with my life just so I can tell her about it.

She has an old soul, and she understands things better than I do; and many time she pinpoints all the little things I can't seem to get right.
She is the macaroni to my messed-up and delusional cheese. When we became close, my anxiety decreased so much, it was like I was breathing for the first time in years. 

I will never find a better person than Malynne Erbe.





Malynne, I LOVE YOU. 
As long as you are willing to have me as your crazy best friend, I will gladly accept the position.
I want you to know that I think you are the most beautiful person in the world. I can never express how much you have changed my life. You are such a wonderful Daughter of God, and no matter where you go, you will always be loved by two people: Heavenly Father, and Me. I don't care where you go to college, or that I don't see you every day of my life, because it makes the trips back home that much sweeter.
Most of the time, the highlights of my trips back home are when you come and pick me up, or when we go sit on your bed and read.
I will never have such a good friend as you; and when one of us is on our death beds; I still want to crack jokes, hold hands, and cry tears of joy at our adventures yet to come.

I want you to know that if you ever have problems, you can talk to me. I don't care if it is 3 A.M! My phone is always on, and if you need love, I am there for you.

You know in Harry Potter 7, when Harry is looking into Snape's memories, and Dumbledore asks about his love for Lilly Potter?
Well, that's how I feel it is with you and me. {I don't mean in a romantic way; more like a sisterly way.}

I love you.
Please know that, and don't ever change because someone tells you you have to.

Sincerely,
Courtney.

"Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears. 
       'After all this time?'
      'Always.''

No comments:

Post a Comment